The last few years have seen homebuilders closing on assets that were either partially complete or projects that had existing obligations due to unexpected jurisdictional requirements, HOA turnovers, and other unforeseen conditions. These circumstances create numerous tedious tasks that get in the way of completing a project. Due to our experience (and lessons learned) throughout the recession, we have seen it all, and are able to help you rapidly and efficiently clean up your projects and bring them to completion.
Silver Fern Companies is able to perform as an extension of your land development department, providing the expertise to perform due diligence, budget preparation, and construction management activities, as well as complete the small, lingering or just burdensome tasks crucial to a successful acquisition or project completion. Our On-Call Agreement provides a cost-efficient, quick way to get the expertise you need on a limited basis.
- On-Call Agreement means no need for annoying individual contracts
- No need to hire additional staff
- Experienced team readily available to act as an extension of your land development department.
- Includes tasks such as warranty punch lists, site visits with reports, document/report analysis, utility coordination, and miscellaneous cost analysis.
- Per-occurrence pricing structure keeps costs down and makes budgeting easy.
Let Silver Fern focus on the annoying, little things so that you can focus on the big picture.